Wednesday 6 August 2008

A Difficult Birth

Well, I have taken it upon myself to purge the existing content of this blog in order to launch it as a clean slate parallel to the site which is now up and running (kinda sorta) at www.fly-dutch.com for those who weren't directed here form there.

I'll post whatever news and rant might be relevant to my line of work and train of thought, although the rambling will hopefully be kept to a minimum. I make no promises.

It's been a hard slog getting here, but things are now in place and hopefully will move forward at a steady pace from here. I also hope for the sake of information that I do my job in keeping this stream current and up-to-date.

I will certainly try.

Welcome, take care and bear with me. Comments are most welcome.

H!


"I'm not a monster, I'm just ahead of the curve"

No comments: